DR. RUBEN ENRIQUE AGUIRRE LÓPEZ
· Doctor in Jurisprudence and Lawyer of the Courts of the Republic of Ecuador.
· Specialization in Criminal Law and Indigenous Justice.
· Specialization in Comparative Civil Law.
· Magister in Criminal Law and Autonomous Criminology.
· Bachelor of Public and Social Sciences.
· Higher Postgraduate Degree in Registry Law.
· Higher Diploma in Civil Law.
• International Diploma in Criminal Science and Criminology from Universidad Internacional (Ecuador).
• International Diploma in Political Science, Public Administration and Territorial Governance from Universidad Internacional (Ecuador).
• Inter-American Convention of Criminal Law and Criminal Politics - Universidad Internacional (Ecuador) - 40 academic hours.
• International Conference of Constitutional Rights and Guarantees - Universidad Católica Luis Amigo - 40 academic hours.
· Mercantil Recorder of Canton Quito.
· Director of Legal Counsel Social Service of the Army.
· Legal Adviser of the General Command of the National Police.
· Legal Director of the Institute of Social Service of the Armed Forces.
· Professor of Criminal Law at the University of the Americas UDLA, Chair of Criminal Law.
· Professor of Criminal Law at the University of the Americas UDLA, Chair of Civil Law VI.
· Professor in the Academic Period 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 of the Metropolitan University.
BOOKS OF AUTHORITY
. Functions of the Prosecutor Within the Criminal Trial Volume I and II.
· Tenure of Minors in Ecuador.
· The Usury in Ecuador.